Sunday 23 January 2011

Cupcake Craft Challenge

Weddings. Not my favourite theme, although if I had ever decided to have a proper wedding it would not have been white but themed on the colour red. Or maybe purple. I'm the quick trip to the registry office type, which is exactly what I did.

My perfect wedding?





You can see the inspiration for the colour scheme of the card :).

The card was made almost entirely from Crafters Companions products. The exception is the sentiment and embellishments. The decoupage images (printed on high gloss photo paper) and backing papers (satin finish paper) are taken from the Popcorn Romance CD. The card is Centura pearl and the red paper taken from the special paper pack. The layout is based on one of the projects on that CD. I love the way CC cards are quite chaotic in their layout with masses of matting and layering. I found the bow and flower embellishments in a drawer. I think they were from a kit on a magazine but I can't remember which one.

Oh and I used red flowersoft to pop out the flowers in the bouquet and veil.

If I was a wedding person I could almost picture myself in the card. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete