Sunday 6 March 2011

Pampered Pets - part two

And then I did this one:



Again I stamped the image onto glossy photo paper. I cut out the picture using a nestabilities circle die. Leaving the image in the die and masking over the dog, I created the background using forest green and faded jeans distress ink for the ground and the sky. Using a sakura pen I traced the outline of the inner circle of the die to create the border. The doggies coat has been coloured in using sakura pens but as usual my inexpert camera does not pick up the full effect of the glitter.

The outer border is a piece of the pampered pets paper cut out in a scallop circle nestie and then highlighted with green - and in real life they are holly green - gems. Two more patterned papers from the pampered pets range make up the background mats with a green ribbon and a sentiment from the freebies on the magazine to finish it off.

If only I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, there is so much more to play with...


I am entering the card in the following challenges:


Charisma Cardz Challenge - four legged friends

1 comment:

  1. Another fab four legged friend card.Pop on over to sarah hurley challenges too

    ReplyDelete