Sunday 6 March 2011

Pampered Pets

I went to a craft demo on Saturday whilst my wonderful dh took the kids to their swimming lesson. It was by the wonderful Tracy Creedy from docrafts. I was inspired. Not that it takes much to inspire me when it comes to buying crafty stuff. Possibly spent more than I intended.


Anyway I have been having a little play with some of the stamps I bought.


A very simple card. The cat was stamped onto normal glossy photo paper and then masked before I added a paisley backgound stamp behind using fired brick distress ink The whole is mounted onto a piece of the pampered pets paper which I have embossed with the pampered pets embossing frame. I have highlighted the embossing with the same distress ink. I added a pink ribbon and then used a sakura pen to add stitching around the card. The red embellishments are roses taken from the freebie on the Docrafts creativity magazine, as is the sentiment.

I am entering the card in the following challenges:


Papertake weekly challenge - anything goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - four legged friends

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, really like the paisley backing. thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card!! I love the paisley pattern and the added frame. Goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete