Friday 29 April 2011

April Showers

I was going through my crafty magazine rack and I came across some freebie papers from HunkDory featuring the Raindrop character. A quick play and I came up with the following:





You might also notice the use of I used one of the backing papers that came with the freebies from Crafters Companion.

I used a Martha Stewart edging punch on the card and some of the backing papers to create the layered effect.

The image is from the Hunkdory freebie and is a simple decoupage image which I edged with peel offs. The sentiment is also edged with peel offs and I have added some buttons because they were on my desk and seemed to fit.

I am entering the card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge week 100 - April Showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment