Tuesday 5 April 2011

Bling and sparkles

Two of my favourite ideas for cardmaking!



The card base and the yellow backing paper came from the never ending January goody bag from Docrafts. I haven't even got close to using everything yet.

I have warmed up the edges with wild honey distress ink and punched a border on the bottom using a Martha Stewart edging punch.

The image is from the Penny Black 'wonderful' set. I have coloured the image using glittery Sakura pens. The hedgehog spines are a copper glitter stuck on using a Sakura glue pen. I have edged the image with the same glitter.


The sentiment is from the same PB stamp sheet.

Then I have gone a bit mad with gold gems.

I am entering the card in the Charisma Cardz challenge 9 BLING & SPARKLES.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love all the detail. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute - love that image and all the FUNKY little blingies along the bottom! thanks for sharing with the Charisma Gals, and GOOD LUCK! :)

    ReplyDelete