Friday 29 April 2011

Crafters Companion - Easter Competition No. 2

With so many Crafters Companion freebies, it only seemed right to make another card.





The card is based on one of the oval toppers. I have die cut a spellbinders oval scallop in copper mirri board. I used one of the backing papers edged with a Martha Stewart punch. I then used my MS punch around the page with some copper textured paper to create the next layer. The base card was edged with peel offs. I made some flowers using spellbinders flower dies from more of the freebie backing paper, coloured with wild honey distressing inks, which I layered together to create the flowers with a red gem in the middle. I also die cut some leaves and coloured them with forest green distress ink.

The card was finished off with some copper ribbon and a Nancy Watt's knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment