Saturday 16 April 2011

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge 11 - Aqua and Brown



The card base is some brown pearlescent card from Crafters Companion. Using some aqua textured paper, also from Crafters Companion, I created two panels which I edged with a Martha Stewart punch. Over the top of the panels I have stuck pieces of ribbon (using the xyron sticker gadget).

The image is a stamp from CC and one of my favourite Popcorn stamps. The 'relax' sentiment is from the same set. The image was stamped onto glossy photo paper and coloured using promarkers. The background to the image was made using distress inks applied with cut and dry foam. I used the same inks to colour the sentiment.

The flowers were made from a My Craft Studio backing paper and various flower digital punches from the MCS program. I cut them out, scrunched them up, coloured them with distress inks, layered them together and then used gold flowersoft to create the centre.

I am entering the card in the Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment