Saturday 8 March 2014

Less is More - One Layer - Spring flowers

Spring flowers?

The flowers were stamped using Dylusions "how does your garden grow" set, masking the flowers as I stamped. The images were stamped using distress inks - dusty concord, rusty hinge, fired brick and shabby shutters. I then used a waterbrush to drag in colour to the outlines.

The sentiment (a bit blurry) is from a Craftwork cards set. There is also a splodge of iced stickles in the centre of the red daisy.

I am obviously thinking of a very colourful spring garden. At the moment my own garden only has yellow daffodils and white snowdrops. Still waiting for the tulips and crocuses to make an appearance.

I am entering this in the Less is More challenge - 162 One Layer Spring Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment