Monday 5 May 2014

Colour challenge



The Daring Cardmakers challenge reminded me of some papers I had left from a Craftwork cards kit (sorry can't remember which).

I stamped the Gorjuss image and coloured it with complementary colours from my spectrum noir pens. I cut the image to a rectangle and edged with spiced marmalade distress inks.

The image was mattered onto some of the paper using the Perfect Layers rulers and then onto white card.

The flower was cut from the same paper set using the Spellbinders flower creations die. The flourishes are the Spellbinders d-lites fantastic flourish four die. The sentiment is also from the die d-lites range and is called sentiments one.

Some ribbon and sticklers to finish.

Daring Cardmakers challenge link.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card love the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, those papers are just perfect, and your colouring is fab :) Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love theses moments when you remember lovely stash that you haven't used for ages .... the anticipation!
    I'm glad that we helped you to remember those great papers =). Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmakers' colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card - fantastic image and I love the die cuts that you used :D

    ReplyDelete